Filter by Category
Helping Your Baby Sleep
in Infant Care
Helping Your Baby Sleep 03/28 6p-8p
with Jessica Begley
Registration is per person.
Expecting Parents & Parents of Babies 0 - 6 Months: It's no surprise that having a newborn means little sleep! But there are things you can do to help keep your family well-rested. Join Maine's only Family Sleep Institute Certified Child Sleep Consultant to learn how to establish healthy sleep habits in babies from newborn through 6 months old. Babies in arms are welcome!
This class will cover:
- Maximizing sleep in newborns
- Helping your baby learn day from night
- Preventing the dreaded "4 month sleep regression"
- Handling teething, illness, and other sleep stealers
- Creating a sleep space that protects and promotes sleep
We recommend attending this class between the 32nd and 36th week of pregnancy.